When you need the ultimate in speaker performance, Denon Professional proudly offers the Delta Series—a family of powered loudspeakers that delivers the very highest level of acoustic performance, essential for critical musical productions, dynamic AV playback and clear, articulate spoken presentations. The Delta Series was designed from a clean sheet of paper to exacting performance standards, using custom-developed, purpose-matched components.
Dynamic Acoustic Performance
The Delta 10 features an integral low-distortion Class D amplifier capable of 2400 watts peak output (1200 watts continuous). The ultra-durable, linear transducers are paired with custom DSP-controlled crossovers and computer-designed high-frequency waveguide for an optimized 90° x 60° coverage field. Highly flexible connection/control facilities easily adapt the speaker to any usage condition. Plus, the entire Delta series utilizes dynamic thermal protection to ensure reliable, studio-grade sound reproduction at any volume level.
However, it’s not the printed specifications or the number of inputs and outputs that qualifies the Delta 10 as such an elite performer. It’s the performance. The sound is effortless, clear and natural. There is no sense of strain or coloration. With lesser speakers, the listener can immediately hear the “reproduced” nature of the sound; that unmistakable nasal artificiality and edgy, strident distortion that betrays the sound of an inaccurate speaker system.
When you hear the Delta 10, it sounds like real life. The full frequency range is conveyed with absolute authority, providing convincing, realistic sound from any genre of music. Bass instruments are full and muscular. Vocals are distinct and precise, while horns are rich and energetic, their characteristic “sheen” perfectly preserved. Drums and percussion have great impact and impressive weight. Even today’s complex, multi-layer music is reproduced with agility and nuance at any volume, from subtle indoor settings to full-volume outdoor concerts. When you need even greater low-frequency extension and output, simply add either the Delta Series 15 Sub or 18 Sub to create a system of absolutely uncompromised capability.
- Unrivaled acoustic accuracy via advanced engineering and design
- 2400 watts peak Class D power (1200 Watts continuous)
- 10” LF transducer, 1.75” HF driver with 1” acoustic aperture
- Optimized 90° x 60° sound coverage field
- Works with free Denon Drive app for wireless sound-shaping control
- Wirelessly level-match, EQ, delay-compensation, and more
- DSP-controlled, custom crossover and active thermal protection
- Built-in mixer, (2) Mic/Line inputs, volume control, XLR output
- Limit/Clip indicator with red LED
- EQ contour switch; Ground Lift switch
- Trapezoidal cabinet with custom-molded heavy-duty handle
- Flyable via (12) M10 rigging points
- Designed and tuned in the U.S.A.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Denon Pro