The P1000X is a two-way, bi-amped, full-range bass-reflex speaker. It employs a 10-inch woofer and a high-frequency compression driver, powered by a custom Class-D amplifier. With a power rating of 1000 watts, the P1000X is one of the most powerful PA product in its class. A proprietary hemi-conical horn provides premium sound clarity over an even and wide coverage area. A built-in mixer with convenient I/O connections allows for simple and fast setup, while Enhanced EQ, VEGA BASS boost and High-Pass Filters enable exact tuning and exceptional performance for any application. The P1000X is a versatile product that can be used as a single speaker for small venues, set in pairs or installed with threaded hang points, and combined with the P1800SX Sub for a larger venue needing more coverage and SPL. Its compact size makes it ideal to operate as a floor monitor as well.
- Model: P1000X
- System Configuration: Active 2-way full-range, bass reflex
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 51 Hz – 22.5 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 61.0 Hz – 20.6 kHz
- Nomiinal Coverage (-6 dB): 90° Horizontal, 65° Vertical
- Maximum SPL(1W @ 1m): 128 dB
- Amplifiier Type: Class D
- Amplifier Rating: 1000 Watts Dynamic
- Low Frequency Driver: 10"
- High Frequency Driver: 1¾” diaphragm, 1” exit
- Connectors: CH 1&2 - Neutrik™ XLR/TRS inputs, CH3 Dual ¼” TS THRU 1&2 - XLR, MIX XLR
- Indicators: Signal/Clip, Power, Limiter, Protect
- Enclosure: Polymer cabinet, flush waveguide
- Grille: 18 gauge, perforated steel
- Mounting & Suspension: 35mm pole socket 6 x M10 suspension
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 55°C
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Cerwin-Vega
There are currently no product reviews.
5 Year Warranty / 3 Years on Electronics