High-Performance, Active 125-Watt Monitor Speaker System with 12" Woofer, 1" Compression Driver and Feedback Filter
How many times have you been in a soundcheck, one finger in your ear, your thumb stabbing the air, trying to get the sound guy to put enough of your vocals in your passive floor monitor. Suddenly, as the band tears into the first tune, you realize all you’re getting from your floor monitor is a muffled, annoying mess?
The F1220A is designed to make those experiences little more than mournful memories. This 125-Watt active monitor has its own EQ and volume, so you not only have control of the output, you can also tweak the highs, mids and lows for a sound that gives you a clear, true sense of your sound. It’s a proven fact that the better you can hear yourself, the better you’ll play—isn’t it time you got active?
- High-performance, 125-Watt, active monitor system for live and playback applications
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- Adjustable feedback filter and integrated limiter for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and peak LED
- Dedicated 3-band EQ for perfect sound shaping
- Powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- High-resolution 1'' HF driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Proprietary horn design for ultra-wide sound dispersion
- Integrated 35 mm pole socket for stand mounting and use as PA system
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.