DSP-Controlled 1,200-Watt 15" PA Speaker System with Neodymium Speakers and Integrated Mixer
- High-power 1,200-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system with integrated mixer for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and light weight plastic composite material provides excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels (speaker weighs only 23 kg / 51 lbs)
- Extremely powerful and light weight 15" neodymium woofer provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance
- State-of-the-art 24-bit digital signal processor for ultimate system control:
- - Digital crossover, phase and time correction for perfect driver alignment plus dual compressor/limiter for total system protection
- - Digital noise gate, low-cut filter, 2-band EQ, dynamic Contour filter for ultimate sound reproduction
- 2 Mic/Line inputs (XLR and 1/4" TRS) with individual volume controls and peak LEDs
- State-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm neodymium compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion and large format exponential/conical horn with multi-cell aperture throat
- Additional Line output enables linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- - Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- - Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
Kevin A. - 08/18/2014
I purchased two of these close to two years ago and have probably done around 80 gigs with them without any problems. Can easily do gigs with 100 people with one speaker!
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship
for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is
stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an
authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA
products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send
or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a
service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your
address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.