Onesystems outdoor subwoofer is the perfect addition to your POPS15a. Using these two speakers together will get you the best sounding outdoor system for use all year!
POPSSUBa’s driver is an 18" low-frequency radiator with a very large 4" voice coil. This extremely large voice coil provides superb reliability and high power handling while minimizing power compression effects. The woofer’s ferrite magnet was optimized using Finite Element Modeling techniques to insure maximum efficiency and bandwidth.
- All-weather capable, self-powered 18-inch subwoofer system
- Premium-grade, concert-class large-format 18-inch transducer with 4-inch voice coil
- Built-in Powersoft® amplifier with 2,000 watts peak perfectly-matched to the woofer
- Rugged, road-tough polyurea finish with gray-colored, IR-reflective paint
- 4 x 6-inch heavy-duty pneumatic wheels for easy placement
- Includes height-adjustable, crank-up style mounting pole for elevating POPS15a above the Sub
- Includes 30.5 m / 100 ft AC mains and 2.5 meter, IP67 rated 3-pin XLR-type signal cables on portable cable reels with moisture-resistant connectors. The AC mains cable is equipped with an inline Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) for added safety.
- System Type: Powered 18-inch subwoofer
- Enclosure Material: 18 mm marine-grade birch plywood
- Weather Performance: IP 56
- Frequency Response (+ 3 dB): 40 - 80 Hz
- Rated Coverage Pattern: Essentially omnidirectional
- Power Amplifier(Continuous / Peak): LF - 1,000 watts, 2,000 watts
- Rigging Points: Built-in threaded pole mount
Dimensions (H x W x D), mm: 544.5 x 790 x 909.8
Dimensions (H x W x D), inches: 21.44 x 31.1 x 35.8 in
Net Weight (kg / lb): 44 kg / 97 lb
4 x 6-inch diameter pneumatic wheels (2 lockable); 1 x 30.5 m / 100 ft AC mains cable with GFCI on portable cable reel; 1 x 2.5 m / 100 ft XLR-type signal cable; and a height-adjustable loudspeaker mounting pole
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized One Systems
There are currently no product reviews.