Looking for an outdoor speaker? The OneSystems POPS15a sets the standard in outdoor loudspeaker technology.
The digital power amplifier boasts a power rating of 2000 watt peak power and of course its a bi-amp to get the best quality possible. Much like all newer and feature full speakers, the POPS15a run an onboard DSP (Digital Signal Processor) to achieve high-order filtering and crossover functions, free-field optimized equalization and system dynamics and protection algorithms.
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 20,000 Hz
- Coverage Pattern: 60º H x 40º V
- Input / Thru Connection: 3-Pin XLR (IP 67-rated) (Pin 2+)
- Low-Pass Filtered Output: 80 Hz, 4th- Order optimized for POPSSUBa
- Peak Power -Total System: 2,000 watts
- Continuous Power - Total System: 1,000 watts
- Peak Low Frequency: 1,000 watts
- Peak High Frequency Output: 1,000 watts
- Continuous Low Frequency: 500 watts
- Continuous High Frequency: 500 watts
- Max Acoustic Output (Peak): 129 dB
- Weather Performance: IP 56 / IEC 529
- Rigging: 7 x M10 suspension points
- 30.5 m / 100 ft AC mains cable with inline GFCI and XLR-type signal cable – both supplied on portable cable reels
- 29 kg / 64 lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D), mm: 742 mm x 370 mm x 433.5 mm
- Dimensions (H x W x D), in: 29.2 in x 14.6 in x 17.1 in
- POPSSUBA powered 18-inch subwoofer system
- Eye Bolt Kit (4 x M10 15-mm eye bolts)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized One Systems
There are currently no product reviews.
Every One Systems product is backed by a 5-year warranty