The largest 1 driver sub in the Delta Series, the Delta 18b is a high quality, road-ready with a high output. Featuring an 18” low distortion cast frame woofer, the loudspeaker generates 700 watts RMS of power spanning a substantially low end of 42 – 150Hz (non bi-amped) suitable for the most demanding genres and applications.
- 900W RMS
- 38Hz – 1.5kHz Frequency Response
- 134dB Max SPL
- 18” low distortion cast frame woofer
- 120Hz Crossover frequency
- 2 x Parallel Speakon Inputs
- Rhino Rock textured black paint finish
- Plywood construction
- Switchable Fullrange/Bi-amp Mode
- 2 x 4-way high impact plastic handles
Crafted with the highest quality components
The robust technology and durable components ensure that it can meet the demands of touring, rental and fixed installation applications, not only is the 18" driver with 4” voice coil made for the road, the Rhino Rock textured black paint finish and steel grille will ensure complete protection.
Ready for a life time on the road
Rhino Rock™, our new textured composite finish is used in the Delta 15B, providing a great look of a painted finish with the durability of a carpet covered enclosure giving you the best of both worlds. The Delta 15B is constructed from plywood and features a steel pole mount receptacle.
- Configuration Subwoofer
- Frequency Response (+/- 3dB) 38Hz - 1.5KHz
- Power (RMS / Program / Peak) 800W / 1600W / 3200W
- Impedance 8Ω
- Max SPL 134dB
- Woofer 18"
- Crossover Frequency 120Hz
- Inputs 2x Speakon
- Outputs 1x Speakon
- Net Weight 37.3 kg/ 82.06lbs
- Gross Weight 43.2kg / 95.04lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 539mm x 539mm x 650mm
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Wharfedale
There are currently no product reviews.