The Delta 15b is a high quality road-ready passive pa subwoofer. Featuring a 15” low distortion cast frame woofer, the loudspeaker generates 700 watts RMS of power spanning a substantially low end of 42 – 150Hz (non bi-amped) suitable for the most demanding genres and applications.
- 700W RMS / 1400W Program / 2800W Peak
- 42Hz – 2kHz Frequency Response
- 132dB Max SPL
- 15” low distortion cast frame woofer
- 120Hz Crossover frequency
- 2 x Parallel Speakon Inputs
- Rhino Rock textured black paint finish
- Plywood construction
- Switchable Fullrange/Bi-amp Mode
- 2 x 4-way high impact plastic handles
Crafted with the highest quality components
The robust technology and durable components ensure that it can meet the demands of touring, rental and fixed installation applications, not only is the 15 driver with 4” voice coil made for the road, the Rhino Rock textured black paint finish and steel grille will ensure complete protection.
Ready for a life time on the road
Rhino Rock™, our new textured composite finish is used in the Delta 15B, providing a great look of a painted finish with the durability of a carpet covered enclosure giving you the best of both worlds. The Delta 15B is constructed from plywood and features a steel pole mount receptacle.
- Configuration Subwoofer
- Frequency Response (+/- 3dB) 42-2KHz
- Power (RMS / Program / Peak) 700W / 1400W / 2800W
- Impedance 8Ω
- Max SPL 132dB
- Woofer 15"
- Crossover Frequency 120Hz
- Inputs 2x Speakon
- Outputs 1x Speakon
- Net Weight 31.5 kg / 69.4lbs
- Gross Weight 35.12Kg/ 77.4lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 471mm x 471mm x 600mm
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Wharfedale
There are currently no product reviews.
Passive Speakers: 5 Years
Electronics & Powered Speakers: 3 Years