The JRX218S is driven by a massive JBL 18" woofer with a cast frame and 3" voice-coil.
- 18 in. compact subwoofer.
- 350 W (continuous), 1400 W (peak) power capacity.
- The rugged enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for durability and improved low-frequency performance. The enclosure is covered in black carpet.
- A top mounted, cast aluminum 36 mm pole mount receptacle can receive an optional SS3BK pole to facilitate use of the JRX218S as a base for a midhigh speaker cabinet.
- Non-resonant, all steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated steel grille protects components from damage.
- Power Rating : 350 W / 1400 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) : 34 Hz - 250 Hz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB) : 53 Hz - 250 Hz
- Sensitivity (@1m) : 98 dB
- Nominal Impedence : 4 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power : 350 W to 700 W into 4 ohms
- Maximum SPL : 133 dB peak, @1 m (3.3 ft)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 605 mm x 508 mm x 551 mm / (23.8 in x 20.0 in x 21.7 in)
- Net Weight : 32.2 kg (71 lb)
- Low Frequency Driver : M118-4
- Input Connectors : Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x2); parallel
- Grille : 18-gauge, powder-coated steel
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized JBL
There are currently no product reviews.
The warranty on JBL professional loudspeaker products (except for enclosures, electronic components, and portable products) is valid for 5 years from the date of the first consumer purchase. Enclosures and electronic components are warranted for 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Effective 1 March 2005, portable products such as EON, JRX, MRX, PRX are warranted by Soundcraft Canada’s 2 year no-fault full warranty. During this time, if your speaker fails for any reason, it will be repaired at our expense. This includes parts, labor, and one-way shipping by ground transport. Exception: VRX and SRX are excluded from this warranty.