The JE-36C is the latest edition of the “Junior Earthquake” folded horn subwoofer system and provides extreme value in a compact design. However, there is nothing junior about this subwoofer. A new cabinet design provides increased SPL and low frequency performance suitable for mobile DJs and club applications.
A striking die cast door has improved heat dissipation capabilities. The curved horn mouth bracing provides a smoother frequency response. Front corner bracing and a reinforced pole cup (almost twice as deep as the previous version) offer extra durability.
- Five feet of folded horn chamber length in the cabinet
- Thunderous bass frequency extension similar to a 36” driver
- Rugged cast aluminum C-Series door has improved heat dissipation capabilities
- Increased low frequency SPL from improved cabinet bracing
- Rounded horn mouth creates smoother frequency response
- Steel front corner bracing to improve cabinet strength
- Casters repositioned for increased front/back stability
- Redesigned durable Multi-ply construction
- An extra-deep, reinforced pole cup that keeps pole-mounted speakers stable
- Integrated wheels and a new Cerwin-Vega! ergonomic handle for easier transportability
- Optimized for use with all Cerwin-Vega! full range top cabinets to create dedicated system solutions
- Frequency Response: -3db 44 Hz -281 Hz / -10db 37.5 Hz - 335 Hz
- Power Capacity: 500W RMS / 1000W Program / 2000W Peak
- Recommended Power: 750 w - 1000 w @ 8 ohms
- Input Connectors:¼” Phono, Speakon
- Sensitivity (1w/1m): 106 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Cerwin-Vega
There are currently no product reviews.
5 Year Warranty / 3 Years on Electronics