Delta 12M is a PA monitor speaker made for on stage use with bands, DJs and fixed installations. Featuring a 2” titanium voice coil combined with a 12” low distortion cast frame woofer, the loudspeaker generates 450 watts RMS of power while the 90 x 60 waveguides ensure a long-throw projection.
- 400W RMS
- 60Hz – 20kHz Frequency Response
- 129dB Max SPL
- 12” low distortion cast frame woofer
- 2” titanium compression driver
- 2 x Parallel Speakon Inputs
- Rhino Rock textured black paint finish
- Plywood construction
- Steel grille
- 2 x 4-way high impact plastic handles
Crafted with the highest quality components
The robust technology and durable components ensure that it can meet the demands of touring, rental and fixed installation applications, not only are the HF and LF drivers made for the road, the Rhino Rock textured black paint finish and steel grille will ensure complete protection.
Ready for a life time on the road
The Delta Series is constructed from plywood and is angled at optimum positioning for on stage monitoring.
- Configuration 2-Way
- Frequency Response (+/- 3dB) 60Hz - 20KHz
- Power (RMS / Program / Peak) 400W / 800W / 1600W
- Impedance 8Ω
- Max SPL 129dB
- Woofer 12"
- Tweeter 2" Titanium
- Nominal Coverage 90° x 45°
- Waveguide Type Elliptical
- Input 2 x Speakon
- Net Weight 23.18kg / 50.9lbs
- Gross Weight 28.5kg / 62.8lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 449mm x 390mm x 618mm
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Wharfedale
There are currently no product reviews.