Delta 12 is a mid-sized passive speaker, whilst coming in slightly smaller compared with the 15” model the speaker offers a confident full-range sound. Featuring a 2” titanium voice coil combined with a 12” low distortion cast frame woofer, the loudspeaker generates 400 watts RMS of power while the 90 x 60 waveguides ensure a long-throw projection.
- 400W RMS
- 60Hz – 20kHz Frequency Response
- 129dB Max SPL
- 12” low distortion cast frame woofer
- 1.75” titanium compression driver
- 2 x Parellel Speakon Inputs
- Rhino Rock textured black paint finish
- Plywood construction
- Steel grille
- 2 x 4-way high impact plastic handles
- 9 x m10 rigging points for flown applications
Crafted with the highest quality components
The robust technology and durable components ensure that it can meet the demands of touring, rental and fixed installation applications, not only are the HF and LF drivers made for the road, the Rhino Rock textured black paint finish and steel grille will ensure complete protection.
Ready for a life time on the road
The Delta Series is constructed from plywood and features dual angle pole mounts to ensure that your sound is aimed directly at the audience, not at the ceiling.
- Configuration 2-Way
- Frequency Response (+/- 3dB) 60Hz - 20KHz
- Power (RMS / Program / Peak) 400W / 800W / 1600W
- Impedance 8Ω
- Max SPL 129dB
- Woofer 12"
- Tweeter 1.75" Titanium
- Nominal Coverage 90° x 60°
- Waveguide Type Elliptical
- Input 2 x Speakon
- Net Weight 24.7kg / 54.5lbs
- Gross Weight 29kg / 63.8lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 630mm x 390/241.2mm x 373mm
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Wharfedale
There are currently no product reviews.
Passive Speakers: 5 Years
Electronics & Powered Speakers: 3 Years