The new design of the HS7 includes the convenient mic stand insert on the bottom of the unit. This allows a quick setup on top of a mic stand, with the HS7 angled upward for accurate vocal monitoring.
The included mic stand adaptor insures a more stable and secure placement on any mic stand.
Molded-in yoke bracket points. With the optional yoke bracket assembly the HS7 can be mounted to a wall or ceiling, or attached to a mic stand and angled in any direction.
Microphone boom attachment on top of the HS7 eliminates the need for a second mic stand for your microphone. (Requires optional hardware).
Integrated handle into the top of the enclosure.
Each Hot Spot 7 comes equipped with two Speakon® 1/4" Combo speaker jacks, all of which are wired in parallel to allow easy "daisy chaining' of multiple Hot Spots.
- 18 dB Stepped Attenuator Volume Control
- 16 ohm Cabinet with Two NEOLITE 5-Inch Drivers
- 200 Watts Continuous Power Rating
- Freq. Response 150Hz-18kHz
- 126 dB SPL (200 Watts @ .5 Meter)
- Input Connections: Two Twist-lock 1/4" Combo Jacks (wired in parallel)
- Mounts to Any Mic Stand
- Integrated Handle, Mounting Points for Mic Boom & Bracket
- Three Year Warranty
- Speaker Compliment: Two 5" drivers (S5N-8) NEOLITE Neodymium, Ferro Fluid cooled
- Nominal impedance: 16 ohms
- Power handling capacity: 200 watts cont.
- Magnet Structure: 14.8 oz. (.42 kg) total
- Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter): 94 dB (1 kHz octave band)
- Frequency Response: 150 Hz- 18 kHz
- Input Connections: Two Twist Lock/1/4" combo jacks POS: +1 NEG: -1 wired in parallel
- Additional Feature: volume control; range 18 dB
- Enclosure Materials: High Impasct ABS Plastic
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 7.75" x 11.75" x 6.75" (197mm x 298mm x 171mm)
- Net weight: 5.25 lbs. (2.381 kg)
- Shipping weight: 6.4 lbs. (2.903 kg)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Galaxy Audio
There are currently no product reviews.
Galaxy Audio products are warranted to the original purchaser for a period of 3 years (except check mate and anyspot which are waranteed for 1 year) against any defects in manufacturer’s workmanship and materials.