800-Watt 2-Way PA Speaker System with 12" Woofer and 1.75" Titanium Compression Driver
- High-power 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications (200 Watts Continuous / 800 Watts Peak Power)
- Ultra-compact and light weight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- - Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- - Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- 2 professional speaker connectors plus ¼'' jack connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.