The new DSPOT Series offers a full line of Digital Signal Processors. These processors allow the user to manage and clarify the sound produced in their speaker system. Each model can be accessed by the front panel or the convenient, easy to use, included software.
User defined presets provide a useful tool to live sound, where a preset can be used for frequently visited venues or specific performers in a fixed install. Presets can be also be saved to internal or removable drives, in addition to the device itself, allowing for a preset to be designed in advance, and then downloaded on site.
The DSPOT software provides many filtering and other detailed settings easily controlled on your PC, to refine your sound. All DSPOTs are perfect for fixed and live applications.
The Galaxy Audio DS-SP36 is a 3 in 6 out Speaker Management System. Each input can be easily assigned to each of the 6 outputs. The system includes Gain, 5 band parametric EQ, and Delay on each of the 3 inputs, as well as, on each of the 6 outputs, which also feature high and low pass filters for crossover use, limiters, and polarity reversal. Additionally, each input and output can have your own choice of name assigned to it.
The DS-SP36 gives the user access to a powerful array of Xover, PEQ, Delay, Limiter, Gain, and Polarity controls to help maximize your loudspeaker system. Up to 24 presets can be saved. The DS-SP36 can be configured to have any input go to any out. This provides great versatility, giving many choices such as stereo 3-way, 3x2-way, stereo 2-way with sub and delay fill, etc. The DS-SP36 provides you with all the tools needed to best utilize your sound system.
- 3 input x 6 output Speaker Processor
- 3 Analog Inputs, Stereo Digital Input, and 6 Analog Outputs
- Each Input has 5 Parametric Bell, or Shelving Filters and each Output has 5 Parametric Bell, or Shelving Filters
- High Pass and a Low Pass Filter up to 24dB/Oct. on each Output
- RMS Limiter each Output
- Input and Output delays up to 850ms, with steps of 1msec and 21usec.
- Control via Front Panel or External PC
- External Control via USB as well as RS485
- Balanced XLR Inputs and Outputs
- Analog Input Signal: (3) Bal. Female XLR
- Maximum Input Level: +20dBu
- Analog Output Signal: (6) Bal. Male XLR
- Maximum Output Level: +20dBu
- Digital Processing (DSP): SAM3716, 24bits (data) x 96 bits (coeff.)
- A/D Converters: AKM5392, 24bits
- D/A Converters: AKM4396, 24bits
- Sampling Frequency: 48kHz
- S/PDIF Stereo Digital Input: 32kHz, 44.1kHz and 48kHz Sources Accepted
- S/N: 110dBA
- THD+N: 0.005%
- Frequency Response (Bypass): 20Hz – 20kHz (+- 1 dB)
- Power Supply: Switching Power Supply
- Remote Control: USB, RS485
- Dimensions: 9.25" x 19" x 1.75" (234.95 x 482.6 x 44.45 mm)
- Weight: 6.3lb (2.86kgs)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Galaxy Audio