The 3.6SP (3-in x 6-out) and 4.8SP (4-in x 8-out) are a great choice for both live sound and use in fixed installations like worship facilities, schools and performance spaces. SPs have front panel controls for immediate access to the settings during a dynamic, live performance. The front and rear panel USB ports allow you to program the processors via Ashly's Protea™ software—and set a password-secured security system to prevent unauthorized tampering.
Use the full Protea™ DSP suite—crossover, equalization, compressor/limiter and delay. With up to 682ms on the input and the output, the SP-series can serve as a front-end processor for delay stacks. The three inputs on the 3.6SP give you added flexibility, particularly when most other processors only offer two inputs.
A backlit 2 x 20-character LCD displays channel and function settings. Dedicated front panel controls provide access to all audio functions and system tools. There is a rear panel RS-232 port in addition to the USB ports.
- Front Panel Parameter Control
- Single rack space with XLR audio connections
- Extremely intuitive user interface
- Crossover, EQ, delay and limiter functions
- Outputs assignable to any input
- Front panel or PC programming and control with 4 levels of security
- USB and RS-232 interface
- Third-party control friendly
- Balanced inputs and outputs
- Linkwitz-Riley, Bessel and Butterworth filters
- 12, 18, 24 and 48dB/octave slopes
- Parametric EQ: 1/64th to 4 octave range
- 682ms input and output delay (1,364ms total)
- Limiter on each output
- Individual input and output metering
- Safety/Compliance: CE, FCC, RoHS
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Ashly
There are currently no product reviews.