The legendary, Bill Putnam Sr. designed, UA 610 modular console is particularly well noted for its preamplifier, and has left its imprint on countless classic recordings from Frank Sinatra and Van Halen, to The Beach Boys’ Pet Sounds. The 2-610 builds on this foundation by adding enhanced, user-requested features and build quality with a new cosmetic treatment. The result is a classic dual-channel tube preamplifier with all of the character of its vintage predecessor that meets and exceeds the requirements of the modern studio. Whether running pure analog or enhancing a digital audio workstation, the 2-610 brings classic tube character to any recording project.
At our users' requests, the 2-610 has the extended top end shared by its cousins, plus a -15 dB pad. In addition, the 2-610 has improved stability in the feedback design of the shelf filters as well as an improved power supply. Our expertise in analog design translates into a classic tube preamplifier with all of the character of its vintage predecessor.
- All-tube dual channel preamplifier derived from legendary Bill Putnam-designed 610 modular console
- Variable impedance Input, Gain, and Output levels
- High and Low shelving EQ
- Mic, balanced line and Hi-Z inputs
- Custom wound double sized alloy transformers
- Front panel -15 dB Pad switch
- Improved EQ circuit and more “open” sonics
- Ultra quiet operation
- Updated “silverface” cosmetics; enhanced build quality
- Hand-built in USA; backed by 1-year limited warranty
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Universal Audio
There are currently no product reviews.
1 Year Warranty for Original Purchaser