Tubes can really warm up a signal fast, giving it depth and character. The two-channel BEHRINGER PRO MIC2200 injects your sound with this timeless tone in preamp, line driver and DI box applications.
The MIC2200 is perfect for studio and live applications. The balanced 1/4" TRS and XLR inputs and outputs give you maximum flexibility in either scenario. It derives its personality from a hand-selected 12AX7 for superior sonic character and low noise operation. The MIC2200 is great for adding a bit of “spice” to the sound of standard digital recorders and computer soundcards. And thanks to onboard +48 V phantom power, it can also add warmth to condenser mics.
For further tone conditioning, the MIC2200 features a fully parametric EQ with adjustable center frequency, bandwidth and level per channel. Channels also feature a phase reverse switch.
- Ultra low-noise discrete microphone/line preamplifier with hand-selected 12AX7 tube for ultra-musical sound
- Mic input stage based on discrete, conjugate transistor pair circuitry
- Ultra-wide bandwidth from 10 Hz to 200 kHz for “open” sound
- Integrated fully parametric EQs with dedicated center frequency, bandwidth and level controls
- Independent line driver for converting -10 dBV into +4 dBu pro level
- Soft-mute +48 V phantom power to avoid switch-on thumps
- Fully tunable and switchable 12 dB high-pass filter
- Switchable phase reverse for correcting phase-related problems
- Accurate 12-segment LED metering for output level
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Shielded toroidal power transformer for ultra low-noise performance
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.