Tubes can really warm up a signal fast, giving it depth and character. Though transistors have succeeded the technology, many musicians agree that tubes deliver superior sound. BEHRINGER's TUBE ULTRAGAIN MIC100 gives anything from microphones to acoustic or bass guitars that vintage tube vibe in a dependable, affordable package.
The MIC100 is perfect for studio and live applications. The balanced 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR inputs and outputs give you maximum flexibility in either scenario. It derives its personality from a hand-selected 12AX7 tube with UTC technology for superior tube character and low-noise operation. The MIC100 is great for eliminating the "dull" sound of standard digital recorders and sound cards. And thanks to onboard +48 V phantom power and 20dB pad, it can also add warmth to condenser microphones. When used as a high-end DI box, you get outstanding signal integrity.
Two cool vintage-style knobs control gain and output. There's also a switch for phase reverse and a limiter to prevent overloading the MIC100. An 8-segment LED meter provides accurate monitoring of output levels.
- High-end preamplification for all microphone, instrument and line-level sources. Complements especially your studio-grade condenser mics
- Perfectly matches your studio, live and hard disk recording setup
- Hand-selected 12AX7 vacuum tube with UTC technology for exceptional warmth and lowest noise
- Ensures outstanding signal transparency when used as a high-end DI-box
- Sophisticated output limiter prevents the output signal from being distorted
- +48 V phantom power, Phase Reverse switch and 20 dB Pad for utmost flexibility
- Highly accurate 8-segment LED level meter
- Balanced inputs and outputs on ¼" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
<p>BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.<br />
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.<br />
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:</p>
<li>Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
<li>On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.</li>
<li>By telephone 1-425-939-3299</li>
<li>You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send or deliver your defective product.</li>
<li>Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a service depot does not require packaging.</li>
<p>You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.</p>