Ideal for surround outputs to speakers from DAW interfaces
- 44.1k and 48k operation
- Independent output level trim adjustments
- Plug and play operation
Plug & Play D to A
Model 141B is a plug & play, eight-channel ADAT to Analog converter with balanced outputs, each with its own output level trim. It can accept ADAT signals at either 44.1kHz or 48kHz sampling rates.
Rackmount Kit for 120B, 124B and 141B
Allows for the rack mounting of one or two "B" series products in one rack space. The new front panel design of the "B" series products and the new rack mount kit design makes installation 100% faster!
- Max Input 0 dB FS
- Max Output +24dBu
- THD+Noise -100dB
- Dynamic Range 114dB
- Trim Range 12 dB
- Power Consumption 10 Watts
- Frequency Response 20 Hz – 20 kHz +/-0.5 dB
- Size 1 RU, 1/2 Rack Width 1.75″H x 8.5″ W x 7.25″ D
- Weight 3.5 lbs
- Connectors Toslink, DB25 TASCAM format
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Aphex
There are currently no product reviews.
- One year from date of original purchase.
- All defects in materials and workmanship
- The following are not covered:
- Voltage conversions
- Units on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed.
- Damage or deterioration resulting from: Installation and/or removal of the unit; Accident, misuse, neglect, unauthorized product
modification; Failure to follow instructions in the Owner’s Manual, User Guide or other official Aphex documentation; Repair or
attempted repair by anyone not authorized by Aphex; Shipping damage – claims must be presented to the shipper