The fully automatic TN6232 professional dual-channel feedback suppression processor is the latest state-of-the-art advancement from BEHRINGER, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of feedback suppressors. From conference rooms to concert halls, any venue with a sound reinforcement system will benefit from the TN6232’s unprecedented performance and value.
In designing the TN6232, our engineers have delivered a fully automatic feedback suppressor requiring no advance setup or tuning. Functioning in real time, and with detection accuracy to within one-sixth of a cycle, the TN6232 is an elegant “plug and play” solution to one of live sound’s most vexing problems. Say goodbye to feedback forever with the EUROCOM TN6232.
- Dual-channel feedback suppression processor designed for fully automatic and zero-configuration setup
- Offers up to 10 dB increase in system gain
- Instantly detects and stops acoustic feedback. Highly effective with both speech and music
- Ultra-fast and highly accurate DSP selects and applies up to 32 filters per channel
- Two fully independent audio channels to process stereo or separate zone signals
- Extremely narrow filters (up to 1/30th octave) to retain overall signal integrity
- Two balanced/unbalanced inputs on combination line level XLR/TRS and 3-pin Euroblock connectors
- Hinged front door panel covers the control surface featuring suppression and filter reset buttons plus the power switch
- Rack ear screw covers, IEC-type AC power cord and all mating Euroblock connectors included
- Ultra-light, ultra-low noise and ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.