The new DSPOT Series offers a full line of Digital Signal Processors. These processors allow the user to manage and clarify the sound produced in their speaker system. Each model can be accessed by the front panel or the convenient, easy to use, included software.
User defined presets provide a useful tool to live sound, where a preset can be used for frequently visited venues or specific performers in a fixed install. Presets can be also be saved to internal or removable drives, in addition to the device itself, allowing for a preset to be designed in advance, and then downloaded on site.
The DSPOT software provides many filtering and other detailed settings easily controlled on your PC, to refine your sound. All DSPOTs are perfect for fixed and live applications.
The Galaxy Audio DS-EQ230 is a 30 x 2 digital graphic or parametric equalizer (PEQ), crossover, compressor, delay, polarity inverter, limiter, & muting, in addition to input and output metering.
EQ channels have a High and Low Pass Filter with many slope controls. Adjustments can be done by typing your settings, or making adjustments to the graph with the mouse. The DS-EQ230 comes with 8 preset EQ settings to choose from, or build your own and save up to 64 presets to a drive or the device.
The DS-EQ230 offers a diverse list of included added features, as listed above, like the compressor, delay, and limiter. Additionally, the DS-EQ230 has both a White and Pink Noise Generator, useful for setting up your system, or for use in sound masking systems. Navigation through the software and saving presets both on and off location are extremely easy. The DS-EQ230 is the perfect solution for any installation.
- 2x30 Parametric or Graphic Filters
- 2 Analog Inputs, Stereo Digital Input, and 2 Analog Channels
- Hp/Lp Filters up to 24dB/Oct each Channel
- Independent Channel Gain, Phase Control, Delay and Mute each Output Channel
- RMS Limiter each Output
- Control via Front Panel or External PC
- External Control via USB as well as RS485
- 20 Recall Memories, 4 Factory and 16 User.
- Balanced XLR Inputs and Outputs
- Inputs: (2) Bal. Female XLR
- Maximum Input Level: +20dBu
- Outputs: (2) Bal. Male XLR
- Maximum Output Level: +20dBu
- Digital Processing (DSP): SAM3716, 24bits (data) x 96 bits (coeff.)
- A/D Converters: AKM5392, 24bits
- D/A Converters: AKM4396, 24bits
- Sampling Frequency: 48kKz
- S/PDIF Stereo Digital Input: 32kHz, 44.1kHz and 48kHz Sources Accepted
- S/N: 110dBA
- THD+N: 0.005%
- Frequency Response (Bypass): 20Hz - 20Hz (+- 1dB)
- Power Supply: Switching Power Supply
- Remote Control: USB, RS485
- Dimensions: 9.25" x 19" x 1.75" (234.95 x 482.6 x 44.45 mm)
- Weight: 6.3lb (2.86kgs)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Galaxy Audio