The new DSPOT Series offers a full line of Digital Signal Processors. These processors allow the user to manage and clarify the sound produced in their speaker system. Each model can be accessed by the front panel or the convenient, easy to use, included software.
User defined presets provide a useful tool to live sound, where a preset can be used for frequently visited venues or specific performers in a fixed install. Presets can be also be saved to internal or removable drives, in addition to the device itself, allowing for a preset to be designed in advance, and then downloaded on site.
The DSPOT software provides many filtering and other detailed settings easily controlled on your PC, to refine your sound. All DSPOTs are perfect for fixed and live applications.
The Galaxy Audio DS-EQ215 is not just a digital graphic and parametric equalizer (PEQ), it also has a stereo noise gate, crossover, delay, limiter, & muting, in addition to input and output metering.
Each 15 band EQ channel has a High and Low Pass Filter with slope & frequency control. PEQs provide great flexibility in setting the specific frequency for each EQ filter, in addition to it’s Q. They can be done by typing your settings, or making adjustments to the graph with the mouse. The DS-EQ215 comes with over a dozen preset EQ settings to choose from, or build your own and save it to a drive or the device.
- 2x15 Parametric or Graphic Filters
- 2 Channels, Configurable as Stereo, or Two Independent Channels
- Hp/Lp Filters up to 24dB/Oct each Channel
- Independent Channel Gain, Polarity, Delay, Limiter and Mute each Output Channel
- Control via Front Panel or External PC
- Easily remotely controlled by a USB port, or MIDI
- 32 Recall Memories, 16 User, 16 Factory
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" Inputs and Outputs
- Inputs: Balanced XLR and TRS
- Input Max Level: 9dBu
- Outputs: Balanced XLR and TRS
- Output Max Level: 9dBu
- AID and DIA Resolution: 20 bit
- Process Resolution: 24x32 bit
- Processes: Equalizer
- Display: LCD 2x20 alphanumeric
- Connectivity: MIDI/USB
- SIN Ratio: >90 dBA (Bypass)
- THD+N: <0.01 % @ -6 dBFS (Bypass)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +1- 0.5dB
- Dimensions: 7.75" x 19" x 1.75" (196.85 x 482.6 x 44.45 mm)
- Weight: 5.51lb (2.5kgs)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Galaxy Audio