If we all lived in a perfect world, there would be no need for audio equalization. Sound systems would be perfect and would reproduce perfect signals in all their glorious perfection. Also, everyone in that perfect world would like the same amount of bass, midrange and high frequency, and there would be no such thing as feedback. But the world isn’t perfect, is it? Even the best sound system can benefit from the use of a good EQ—like the FBQ800.
- Ultra-compact 9.5" graphic equalizer for studio and stage applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as Audio Analyzer
- Additional Low-cut filter removes unwanted frequencies, e. g. floor rumble
- Accurate 6-segment LED input/output meters and Level control for precise level indication
- High-quality illuminated faders, potentiometers and illuminated switches for long-term reliability
- Ultra-low noise audio operational amplifiers offer outstanding sound performance
- All Mini Series models can be stacked on top of each other to create an ultra-compact signal processor solution
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship
for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is
stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an
authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA
products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send
or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a
service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your
address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.