Audiophile 31-Band Stereo Graphic Equalizer with FBQ Feedback Detection System
Enjoy the limelight with the ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ3102, a professional 31-band stereo graphic equalizer for both live and studio applications. Its amazing FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly detects feedback frequencies and can also be used as an audio analyzer, making the FBQ3102 a welcome addition to every touring setup. Adding some extra oomph to your music is made easy with the dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency. You can effortlessly remove unwanted frequencies such as floor rumble and tape hiss by utilizing the additional sweepable high and low cut filters for each channel, and level setting is a snap with the highly accurate 12-digit LED input/output metering and input gain control.
Those in the know will appreciate the FBQ3102’s uncompromising components such as the ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers that provide outstanding sound performance, or the servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors. You can expect unmatched reliability and longevity because high-quality illuminated faders, detent potentiometers and illuminated switches were designed for the rigors of every-day use. With its comprehensive features and quality craftsmanship, the FBQ3102 will never leave you sailing on thin ice.
- Professional 31-band stereo graphic equalizer for live and studio applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as audio analyzer
- Dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency
- Additional sweepable high and low-cut filters for each channel remove unwanted frequencies, e.g. floor rumble, hiss etc.
- Highly accurate 12-segment LED input/output metering and input gain controls for easy level setting
- Ultra-low noise audio operational amplifiers for highest signal integrity
- Relay-controlled hard-bypass with an auto-bypass function during power failure (failsafe relay)
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Shielded toroidal power transformer for ultra-low noise performance
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.