Audiophile 15-Band Stereo Graphic Equalizer with FBQ Feedback Detection System
The ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ1502 is a professional, ultra-musical 15-band stereo graphic equalizer that brings the best parts of your sound to the forefront while eliminating feedback.
The FBQ1502 features the amazing, FBQ Feedback Detection System that instantly detects feedback frequencies and can also be used as an audio analyzer, making the FBQ1502 a welcome addition to any touring rack. Another FBQ1502 highlight is its dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency that lets you add some extra punch to your music.
This incredible rack unit goes the extra mile to make sure you sound your best. An additional low cut filter removes unwanted frequencies such as floor rumble, while a highly accurate 4-digit LED output metering and input gain control let you easily adjust levels. High-quality components abound, such as the ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers for outstanding sound performance and the servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors. Outstanding reliability is guaranteed with the high-quality illuminated faders, detent potentiometers and illuminated switches.
- Professional 15-band stereo graphic equalizer for live and studio applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as audio analyzer
- Dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency
- Additional low-cut filter removes unwanted frequencies, e.g. floor rumble
- Highly accurate 4-segment LED output metering and input gain controls for easy level setting
- Ultra-low noise audio operational amplifiers for highest signal integrity
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Shielded toroidal power transformer for ultra-low noise performance
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship
for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is
stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an
authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA
products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send
or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a
service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your
address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.