Ashly EQs are well known as the go-to brand for analog processors for any concert application or commercial pro install. The GQX-3102 features 2-channels of 31-band 1/3-octave EQ, tunable hi-pass filter circuit, switch-selectable cut or boost of either 6dB or 15dB and 10-segment, 2-color LED meter displays, and clip LEDs. The full-throw 45mm faders have a metal-shaft with the center detented position utilized as an “on/off” switch for that filter to minimize noise levels when the filter is not in use. Our graphic EQs utilize Wein-Bridge filters using precision components and our specially designed summing amplifiers provide extremely accurate response, low noise, negligible distortion, and excellent immunity to magnetic fields.
- Ashly Differentiator: Tunable Hi-Pass Filter (HPF)
- 45mm, detented metal shaft faders
- 12dB/octave, tunable hi-pass filter
- True Constant “Q” design
- Tight tolerance components for precise ≤3% filter accuracy
- Precision Wein-Bridge filters
- Switchable boost/cut range of ±6 or ±15dB
- 10-position, 2-color LED level meter
- Peak LED indicators
- Balanced inputs, Servo-balanced outputs
- XLR, TRS and Euroblock connections
- Universal 100–240VAC internal power supply
- Safety/Compliance: cTUVus, CE, FCC, RoHS
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Ashly
There are currently no product reviews.