- Studio quality reverb for your live vocals
- Choose between 8 reverb styles & precisely control the mix
- Chain it with other VoiceTone Singles to create your perfect sound
- Control this effect from TC-Helicon’s MP-75 microphone with Mic ControlTM
THE WAY YOU WANT YOUR REVERB
From lush halls to tight ambience – you can control your reverb from the stage. There are 8 styles to choose from and you can set the precise mix you want for each one. R1’s reverb algorithms are from TC-Helicon’s flagship VoiceLive® vocal processors, optimally balanced so you can find the perfect sonic bedrock for each song.
IT'S JUST THIS SIMPLE
- Plug in your mic, plug your pedal into the mixer & set gain.
- Turn on the verb.
- (That’s it.)
Of course, you can always change the style or the amount of reverb, but you shouldn’t need to unfold the manual unless you’re making a fire.
You can chain R1 to all of the other VoiceTone Singles, mixing and matching effects to define your personal sound. It also works with Ditto Mic Looper, the pure looping pedal for singers and instrumentalists. Use the Singles Connect Kit to mix and match up to 4 TC-Helicon vocal effect pedals together conveniently, simply and with less cable clutter than ever before.
UNDER THE HOOD
Beneath the sturdy, die-cast metal case, you’ll be getting the same quality processing you’d expect from our flagship VoiceLive® vocal processors. You’ll also find a clean, quiet mic preamp that rivals high-end touring mixers & studio quality analog to digital conversion. There’s even a USB connection for firmware updates.
THAT STUDIO-QUALITY REVERB
- Select between 8 vocal thickening reverb styles.
- Adjustable mix control for precise control of reverb level.
- Studio quality mic preamp with phantom power. Plug in your mic and sing.
- Dedicated on-off switch. R1 also comes with USB connection for updates.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized TC-Helicon