CLASSIC DOUBLING IMPACT
- Add classic dimensions to your lead vocals with 8 Doubling and Detune styles
- Chain it with other VoiceTone Singles to create your perfect sound
- Mic-ControlTM for remote on/off with TC-Helicon’s MP-75 microphone
STUDIO SOUNDS HIT THE STAGE
Overdubbing of unison vocals is a classic studio technique to create a fuller vocal sound. Now, you can take this technology to the stage with distinct styles that you can mix to perfectly suit your song. VoiceTone D1 thickens your live sound with realistic doubling emulations, octaves and detune effects in one easy-to-use pedal.
IT'S JUST THIS SIMPLE
- Plug in your mic, plug your pedal into the mixer & set gain.
- Turn on the effect.
- (That’s it.)
Of course, you can always change the style or the amount of effect, but you shouldn’t need to unfold the manual unless you’re making a fire.
You can chain D1 to all of the other VoiceTone Singles, mixing and matching effects to define your personal sound. It also works with Ditto Mic Looper, the pure looping pedal for singers and instrumentalists. Use the Singles Connect Kit to mix and match up to 4 TC-Helicon vocal effect pedals together conveniently, simply and with less cable clutter than ever before.
UNDER THE HOOD
Beneath the sturdy, die-cast metal case, you’ll be getting the same quality processing you’d expect from our flagship VoiceLive® vocal processors. You’ll also find a clean, quiet mic preamp that rivals high-end touring mixers & studio quality analog to digital conversion. There’s even a USB connection for firmware updates.
DOUBLE YOU. DOUBLE STRENGTH.
- 8 Doubling Styles: Tight, Loose, Group, Detune, Thick, Octave Up, Octave Down and Shout.
- Adjustable mix knob for precise control of doubling level.
- Recessed Mic Gain prevents accidental bumps on stage.
- Dedicated on-off footswitch. D1 Also comes with USB connection for updates.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized TC-Helicon