MILD TO WILD PITCH CORRECTION
- Control your sound from subtle correction to jagged HardTune – with gender options
- Chain it with other VoiceTone Singles to create your perfect sound
- Mic Control for remote on/off switching with the TC-Helicon MP-75 microphone
NEW VOCAL TERRITORY
It starts with a clean, transparent correction of your voice – just set the key and go – or use the guitar input. It ends with the wildly popular pitch-gliding HardTune effect. A twist of the gender knob really gets you sounding alien with some fascinating biological choices...
IT'S JUST THIS SIMPLE
- Plug in your mic, plug your pedal into the mixer & set gain.
- Turn on the effect.
- (That’s it.)
Of course, you can always change the style or the amount of correction, but you shouldn’t need to unfold the manual unless you’re making a fire.
You can chain C1 to all of the other VoiceTone Singles, mixing and matching effects to define your personal sound. It also works with Ditto Mic Looper, the pure looping pedal for singers and instrumentalists. Use the Singles Connect Kit to mix and match up to 4 TC-Helicon vocal effect pedals together conveniently, simply and with less cable clutter than ever before.
UNDER THE HOOD
Beneath the sturdy, die-cast metal case, you’ll be getting the same quality processing you’d expect from our flagship VoiceLive® vocal processors. You’ll also find a clean, quiet mic preamp that rivals high-end touring mixers & studio quality analog to digital conversion. There’s even a USB connection for firmware updates.
VOCAL BENDING GYMNASTICS
- Simple guidance of pitch correction with key, chromatic or guitar input.
- Control your attack from subtle correction to jagged HardTune.
- Adjust your vocal biology from male/deep gender to alien female.
- Dedicated on-off footswitch. C1 Also comes with USB connection for updates.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized TC-Helicon