If you need a dose of digital magic to add to your sound, tap into the BEHRINGER MINIFEX FEX800. This cool, compact member of our MINI family is waiting to bring a whole new dimension to your sound.
This small stereo multi-effects processor has 16 effects presets, including reverb, delay, chorus, flanger, phaser, rotary speaker, pitch shifter and multi-effects. There is an intuitive FX Preset control with LED program indication. Versatile Edit and Tap/Select functions provide control over a wide range of effects parameters.
Ultra-compact stereo multi-effects processor for podcast, studio and stage applications
16 awesome FX presets in 24-bit resolution including reverb, delay, chorus, flanger, phaser, rotary speaker, pitch shifter and multi-effects
Intuitive FX Preset control with LEDs indicating the selected program
Versatile Edit and Tap/Select functions to control a wide range of FX parameters
Stereo Input Level control with accurate 6-segment LED Input meter for precise level indication
Dedicated Mix Balance and Output Level controls for perfect effects level adjustment
Additional footswitch connector for easy FX on/off control
All Mini Series models can be stacked on top of each other to create an ultra-compact signal processor solution
High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.