Finalizer 96K builds on our multi-award-winning mastering technology and delivers an unprecedented level of clarity, warmth and punch to your mix. 96 kHz internal and external processing truly puts the world of professional mastering within reach of every studio - large or small.
In short, Finalizer 96K dramatically enhances your material, creating that "radio ready" sound that was previously unattainable outside a professional mastering house.
True 24 Bit / 96 kHz
We have equipped Finalizer 96K with true 24bit resolution A/D and D/A converters, capable of translating AES/EBU, S/PDIF and Tos input to the Finalizer's internal or external rate. You also get full Up- and Down Sampling, and you can set the Sample Rate Conversion rate to 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2 or 96kHz.
The ADAT interface enables you to choose 2 ADAT channels and direct them to other ADAT channels. This enables you to bounce tracks while processing the sound with the Finalizer's unique features. Finalize your mix and turn it into a masterpiece.
Finalizer 96K gives you all the features you need to add the finishing touch of magic to your mix. The multi-band processor will make your mix sound punchier and crispier, allowing you to easily turn your demo tapes into mastered recordings.
If you have a particular external device that you want to add to the arsenal of mastering tools, you can simply insert it via either the analog inputs or digitally via AES/EBU, S/PDIF or Tos-link. Likewise, you can also insert internal effects - for instance if you want to refine the overall EQ before compressing the signal.
- Convert - 24bit/96kHz AD/DA converters, Format conversion (AES/EBU, S/PDIF and Tos) ADAT interface
- Sample Rate Conversion - 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96kHz and make even asynchronous conversion possible
- Shape - Five-band, 24bit Stereo Digital Equalizer
- Enhance - Dynamic EQ, Stereo Adjust, Digital Radiance Generator™ and Spectral Stereo Image
- Normalize - Real-time Gain Maximizer
- Expand - Variable Slope Multiband Expander
- Squeeze - Multiband Compressor
- Trim - Variable Ceiling multiband Limiter
- Fade - Manual or Auto Fade Tool
- Dither - Maintain the highest resolution at the digital AES/EBU and S/PDIF outputs, Tos-link and ADAT
- Balance - L/R balance in 0.1dB steps
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized TC Electronic