The new DSPOT Series offers a full line of Digital Signal Processors. These processors allow the user to manage and clarify the sound produced in their speaker system. Each model can be accessed by the front panel or the convenient, easy to use, included software.
User defined presets provide a useful tool to live sound, where a preset can be used for frequently visited venues or specific performers in a fixed install. Presets can be also be saved to internal or removable drives, in addition to the device itself, allowing for a preset to be designed in advance, and then downloaded on site.
The DSPOT software provides many filtering and other detailed settings easily controlled on your PC, to refine your sound. All DSPOTs are perfect for fixed and live applications.
The DS-CP25 is based on a powerful analog and digital DSP platform and has the necessary features to accommodate any sound professional. The DS-CP25 not only provides a sophisticated compression/limiting, but also features Independent Channel Gain, Polarity control, Delay, Noise Gate, and AGC on each channel input.
The DS-CP25 will accept analog or S/PDIF digital inputs. The DS-CP25 can work as a 1, 2 or 3 multi band compressor. This feature can greatly enhance the sound of your system by only compressing the frequency band necessary. The DS-CP25 provides great flexibility with parameters for band crossover points, and a 5 band parametric EQ with a selection of 4 Hi/Lo Pass Filters or Bell curve selection. It can be configured for stereo or 2 channel mono use.
The DS-CP25 is a great solution of fixed installation or on tour. Up to 20 presets can be stored for easy access. The DS-CP25 provides easy to read level monitoring for each of your inputs.
- 2 Input x 2 Output
- Professional Multi Band Compressor/Limiter
- Independent Channel Gain, Polarity, Delay, Noise Gate and AGC each Input Channel
- 5 Parametric OR Shelving Filters (up to +15dB gain) and 4th Order Hp/Lp Filters
- 3xRMS Compressors and 3x 4th Order Hp/Lp Filters each Channel
- Peak Limiter, Delay and Mute each Output Channel
- Remotely Controlled by USB or RS485 Connection.
- Can be used in Dual Channel, Stereo, or Mono Mode
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" Inputs and Outputs, S/PDIF Input.
- Analog Input Signal (2) Balanced Female XLR & TRS
- Maximum Input Level: +20dBu
- Analog Output Signal: (2) Balanced Male XLR & TRS
- Maximum Output Level: +20dBu
- Digital Processing (DSP): SAM3716, 24bits (data) x 96 bits (coeff.)
- A/D Converters: AKM5392, 24bits
- D/A Converters: AKM4396, 24bits
- Sampling Frequency: 48kHz
- S/PDIF Stereo Digital Input: 32kHz, 44.1kHz and 48kHz Sources Accepted
- S/N: 110dBA
- THD+N: 0.005%
- Frequency Response (Bypass): 20Hz-20kHz (+-1dB)
- Power Supply: Switching Power Supply
- Remote Control: USB, RS485
- Dimensions: 9.25" x 19" x 1.75" (234.95 x 482.60 x 44.45 mm)
- Weight: 6.3lb (2.86kgs)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Galaxy Audio