The XR4400 gives you four frequency-selective UTR expanders/noise gates in a single rack space without compromising on functionality. The side chains’ parametric filters allow you to fine-tune control signals so that the gate reacts only when you want it to. Separate hold and release controls and our unique FlexLink system offer additional flexibility.
- 4 high-quality expander/gate channels
- IRC (Interactive Ratio Control) expander/gate circuitry for virtually inaudible noise suppression
- Extremely short attack time (<10 µsec) to capture ultra-high speed signals such as drums
- Parametric side chain filter with monitor function
- Independent Hold and Release controls for flexible envelope shaping
- Maximum attenuation 80 dB
- FlexLink system for ultimate master/slave configurations
- Dedicated “Traffic light” Threshold and Gain Reduction LED indicators
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with ¼" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.