The PV 35XO is a dual-channel model incorporating Peavey's legendary low-noise, low-distortion design. Ruggedly constructed, the PV 35XO gives the operator the flexibility to establish a three-way stereo system or run in a four-way and even a five-way mono configuration. The PV 35XO has variable state filter controls with 24 dB per octave filters. The PV 35XO utilizes XLR inputs and outputs for balanced operation from 20 Hz - 20 kHz.
- 4-way and 5-way mono operation
- Variable state filter controls
- 24dB/octave LR filters
- Mute capabilities for each output level control
- XLR (balanced input and outputs on each channel, Phase inversion switch on each band-pass output (except low sum)
- Low sum output jack to sum the low frequency, stereo content
- 3-way stereo operation
- Weight Unpacked: 5.00 lb(2.268 kg)
- Weight Packed: 7.00 lb(3.175 kg)
- Width Packed: 4"(10.16 cm)
- Height Packed: 20.25"(51.435 cm)
- Depth Packed: 8.62"(21.8948 cm)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Peavey
There are currently no product reviews.