The Joemeek sixQ2 packs a wealth of features into a single rack space studio channel.
Some changes we made to the sixQ2:
- The microphone input transformer is permanently assigned to the "Mic" Input. The "IRON" switch now optionally sends the "Line" input through the transformer, to add some colouration to Line sources.
- The input "GAIN" control now operates over the range 18dB to 60dB, with improved resolution in the crucial 25dB-45dB range. Microphone inputs up to +4dBu can be accommodated without distortion
- (+24dBu by using the "PAD" switch).
- As before, with the "LINE" input selected the gain is unity (0dB) at the top of the dial; the gain range is now -19dB to +22dB.
- The "INSTRument" input now has a gain range of 0dB to +40dB.
- "PEAK" LEDs now light at +16dBu (2dB below Full Scale Digital).
A single channel mic pre, three bands of highly musical EQ, and our signature optical compressor make for a highly capable recording instrument. With a front panel instrument input
Output either analog or digitally directly to your sound card or DAW for a warm, musical analog sound - just what you've been looking for!
- Ultra-clean microphone preamp equipped with a high-end Cinemag transformer
- Highly musical 3-Band EQ includes sweepable low and mid frequencies, and a selectable high-frequency band (6 or 12kHz)
- Full-featured optical compressor with settings from "silky" to "in your face!"
- Accurate LED metering for quick monitoring of level and gain reduction
- IRON switch sends the line input through the mic transformer to add coloration
- 24-Bit/96 kHz analog-to-digital converters feed the S/PDIF RCA and optical digital outputs
- Balanced and unbalanced I/O allow for proper connection with any system
- Front-panel instrument input lets you plug in high-impedance sources like guitars and basses
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Joe Meek
There are currently no product reviews.