The USB 500 Rack bridges the gap between the traditionally analog 500 Series workflows and modern DAW workflows by providing a solution for the customer to use 500 Series modules directly with their DAW. Use your favorite mic preamps as inputs directly to your DAW or use your favorite analog compressors & EQs as hardware inserts in your DAW. All while monitoring though the pristine monitor section of the USB 500 Rack, that includes Mono and Dim functions along with two high performance, independent headphone amplifiers.
For even more flexibility, modules can be chained in the analog domain for channel strip operation or linked for stereo compression (see your modules’ linking documentation).
The USB 500 Rack also provides balanced XLR connections for use as a standard analog 500 series rack.
6 x 8 Computer Audio Interface @ up to 96k.
Input to computer from 4 modules and stereo S/PDIF
Output from computer to 4 modules, stereo analog and stereo S/PDIF
Functions as a standard 500 Series rack
Modules can be configured in series
Empty slots can be used as line inputs to the computer (or hardwire bypass of an installed module)
Two headphone outputs (HeadPod 4 technology)
Volume, Mono and Dim for stereo analog output
220mA of power per slot available when evenly distributed
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Aphex
There are currently no product reviews.
- One year from date of original purchase.
- All defects in materials and workmanship
- The following are not covered:
- Voltage conversions
- Units on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed.
- Damage or deterioration resulting from: Installation and/or removal of the unit; Accident, misuse, neglect, unauthorized product modification; Failure to follow instructions in the Owner’s Manual, User Guide or other official Aphex documentation; Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by Aphex; Shipping damage – claims must be presented to the shipper