SurgeX Sequencers provide the sequencing parameters, conditioning, shutdown thresholds, and surge protection needed to safeguard audio, video, broadcast, and computer equipment. These units have enhanced management features and are extremely easy to install, program, and use.
They include two always-on receptacles and four programmable banks. The SEQ models feature one “virtual” bank for controlling remote units, allowing for infinitely expanding distribution schemes. The SEQ also includes an LCD screen.
- Advances Series Mode ® surge elimination technology
- Three sequenced banks of four receptacles; two always-on receptacles
- Setup stored in nonvolatile memory
- Impedance Tolerant EMI/RFI filtering
- Over/Under Voltage Shutdown
- Inrush Current Elimination
- Can control other SurgeX products or daisy-chained with other SEQ sequencers (SEQ)
- LCD screen (SEQ)
- Power Configuration: 20A / 120V
- Outlets: 14
- Remote On: Yes
- Rack Size: 2U
- EMI/RFI Filter: Yes
- SurgeX ICE: Yes
- COUVS: Yes
- Advanced Series Mode: Yes
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized SurgeX
There are currently no product reviews.