Designed to reduce stage clutter and volume by putting the sound where you can most use it. Compact, rugged, and lightweight—the PM Series can be mounted on a mic stand (with optional mic stand mount adapter if needed), set on a keyboard, amp, or table for effective up-close monitoring, or used as a stage monitor with four different angled positions for optimum placement and versatility.
- Powerful internal 150W RMS amp can power internal speakers plus up to four PM-100 Personal Stage Monitors using the two External Speaker outputs
- Specially designed dual ferro-fluid 5” drivers offer superior gain and optimum intelligibility at key vocal/instrument frequencies with ultimate feedback rejection
- Maximum 125dB SPL cuts through even the loudest ambient noise clutter
- Balanced ¼” TRS and XLR input jacks (can be used simultaneously if desired)
- Volume control; 3-band EQ controls (High, Mid, Bass); front baffle Power On and Clipping LED indicators
- High-powered Headphone Output and convenient ¼” balanced Line Output for daisy-chaining with other PM-200As, or connecting to mixers and PAs
- Amplifier’s integrated low-noise/distortion Mosfet outputs offer thermal, short circuit, and anti-thump on/off protection
- Externally selectable 115VAC or 230VAC operation
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Nady
There are currently no product reviews.
Generally, the limited warranty for professional wireless and audio equipment is one year, and for consumer wireless/ audio gear and motorcycle products it is 90 days. See user manual for more details