MA-303 is a compact, ultra light and robust design wireless PA system. This features-loaded and easy-to-use system can be hand carried, or mounted on a microphone stand and is an excellent public address solution for small to medium crowds.
- Powerful 60-watt output for loud, clear sound.
- Best-in-class performance.
- Ultra light, compact & portable
- Weighs just 2.7 kg (6 pounds)
- Powerful Class-D amplifier
- 2-way design (5” LF & 1” HF drivers)
- 2 power modes: AC & built-in lithium rechargeable battery
- 9-11 hours of stand-by time per fast charge
- Built-in 1 or 2 wireless receivers with 16 auto-scannable frequencies
- One-touch Scan/ACT sync button for easy channel set-up
- USB music player/recorder with LCD screen. Remote included
- 3.5mm line input accepts an external MP3, iPod or CD player
- Built-in one-button alarm/siren for warning of threats
- 4-level battery meter (25/50/75/100%) for accurate reading
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Mipro
There are currently no product reviews.
MIPRO values your business and always attempts to provide you the very best of service.
No limited warranty is provided by MIPRO unless your MIPRO Product was purchased from an authorized distributor or authorized reseller. Distributors may sell Products to resellers who then sell Products to end users.
MIPRO offers a 1-year manufacturer warranty on our products. It warrants that the products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship (as long as the wireless systems are used under normal circumstances and properly maintained) for a period of 1-year from the original date of purchase.
This warranty does not cover damage from shipping accidents, misuse, abuse, operation with incorrect AC voltage, operation with faulty associated equipment, modification, or alteration without prior factory approval, service by an unauthorized service center, and normal wear and tear. Units on which the serial number has been removed or defaced are not eligible for warranty service. Evidence of alteration, erasing, or forgery of proof-of-purchase documents will be cause to void the warranty. Any implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular use, shall be limited in duration to the period of time set forth above.