40-Watt Handheld PA System with Microphone and Rechargeable Battery
- Ultra-compact, portable PA system ideal for business meetings, tour guides, classroom activities, and various other applications
- 5" full-range loudspeaker with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in a super-light package
- Built-in battery with 8 hours life—recharges completely in just 4 hours
- Mic and Auxiliary inputs to connect to your mic, CD, and other line level sources
- Comes with a BEHRINGER XM1800S microphone, 3' cable, recharger and mic stand adapter
- Power switch, Volume control and battery charge indicator LEDs
- Convenient battery and shoulder strap compartment
- Ergonomically designed carrying handle and shoulder strap for effortless portability
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Megaphone Meets the 21st Century
Use this extremely lightweight, yet powerful PA system to get your point across indoors or on the playing field. The EUROPORT EPA40 portable PA system is designed for use in all situations where you need to raise the volume of your voice to communicate effectively with a crowd or small audience. The EPA40 is the ideal PA system for business meetings, sports coaching, tour guides, outdoor activities, classrooms, or any place where you could use a little extra volume for your voice.
Super-Lightweight, Powerful Public Address System to Go
With its 5" full-range loudspeaker and 40-Watts of built-in power, the EPA40 provides superb sonic performance and weighs less than 6 lbs. The integrated battery pack is good for up to 8 hours of continuous operation, and recharges in less than four.
Want to play some of your favorite tunes at the picnic? Just plug a CD/MP3 player into the accessory jack and crank it up! You can even mount the EPA40 on a microphone stand for public speaking engagements. A high-quality dynamic microphone and all the accessories you’ll need are included for a complete, portable PA solution.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.