Trouper is a 2-way 200-watt bi-amplified system housed in a very trim enclosure measuring just 8.4 x 29.2 x 10.1” (212 x 740 x 257mm) HWD. The drive units are three 6 ½” (165mm) woofers and a 1” (25mm) high-frequency compression driver, which span the full musical frequency range from 65-20kHz. Its internal amplifier is divided 130 watts to the woofers and 70 watts to the tweeter. The system has thermal and dynamic overload protection, so the sound is always clean and clear no matter how hard it’s pushed.
Trouper is brimming with thoughtful touches and conveniences that are exactly what artists need to ensure their performances are smooth and glitch-free:
- Three channels of inputs: line/mic 1, line/mic 2, and Aux
- XLR, RCA, ¼” and 1/8” connectors
- 2-Band (LF/HF) built-in EQ for each channel
- Full Bluetooth® capability for streaming input signals wirelessly (plus wireless linking of another Trouper system for stereo applications)
- Trapezoidal enclosure dramatically reduces internal standing wave resonances, resulting in cleaner output in upper bass and vocal range
Trouper was also designed to be easy to set up, use, and take real-life punishment:
- Stand-mountable with 35mm threaded pole socket
- Rugged: Scuff-resistant black vinyl wrap and protective steel corners
- Easily transportable: Lightweight (just 23 lbs.) and built-in handle.
Add it all up, and Trouper is a great-performing, flexible, go-anywhere PA system that makes any small-venue performance sound its best.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Alto
There are currently no product reviews.
<p>1 year warranty from date of purchase. This warranty doesn’t cover liquid contamination, physical or shipping damage, abnormal use and overdriven speakers.</p>