Convenient and simple to use, the HS-5 allows up to five musicians to rehearse, jam, and record while monitoring with headphones. Players have individual hands-on control of their personal mix, plus access to reverb and COSM effects for guitar, bass, and vocals. Bands can capture stereo recordings directly to a USB thumb drive, or connect the HS-5 to a computer via a USB cable and record each channel to individual tracks in a DAW. Additionally, each musician’s personalized settings can be saved for instant recall, providing quick setup for future rehearsals and recording sessions.
The HS-5 allows every musician in a group to set up their own independent monitor mix using the Mix A thru Mix D switches located in the center of the unit. Once an overall mix has been decided, musicians can use the My Mix knob to adjust the volume of their own mic or instrument, and they can also add ambience independently with their channel’s Reverb knob. Current settings are clearly displayed with LEDs encircling the knobs, making it easy to check the status while playing. For larger groups, another HS-5 can be connected in tandem to accommodate up to eight musicians.
- Performer-friendly digital mixer with high-quality sound and USB
- Up to five musicians can rehearse or jam while monitoring with headphones
- Independent control of the monitor mix for each performer
- COSM amp modeling plus vocal effects and built-in reverb
- Record stereo mixes to a USB thumb drive
- Connect to a computer via USB for multitrack recording in a DAW
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Roland
There are currently no product reviews.
- 1 year parts and labour
- except BOSS compact pedals and Roland Pianos (select models only) - 5 years parts and labour