The AS-1100 packs an amazing punch. The transmitter has stereo XLR/¼" inputs, headphone output, and LCD display which displays the channel and input level. The Receiver has an LCD with channel, battery level, and RF/AF indicator. The AS-1100 is perfect for anyone looking for their first system or to upgrade to the next level.
The 1100 Band Pack Systems makes it easy for any band to Get Personal. The system Includes four receivers and one transmitter. It is designed to get the whole band wireless in one package. The AS-1100-4 will allow a band to send
one stereo mix to 4 individuals. Additional transmitters may be purchased at a later date to add mixes.
- Single Rack Mount Included
- 300' Range
- UHF Frequency
- 120 Selectable Channels
- Ear Buds
- Max Audio input level: +6dBV
- Gain Adjustment Range: 40dB
- Input Impedance: 100KΩ
- Dimensions: 1.5" x 8.3" x 3.78" (38mm H x 212mm W x 96mm D)
- Weight: 21oz. (605 g)
- Power Requirements: 12-18 V dc at 300mA supplied by external power supply
- XLR input: Impedance balanced
- Pin1: Ground (cable shield)
- Pin 2: Audio
- Pin 3: No Audio
- Audio Output Level: 100mW
- Sensitivity: -94dBm for 30dB
- Image Rejection: >55dB
- Dimensions: 3.74" x 2.6" x 1" (95mm H x 65mm W x 25mm D)
- Weight: 3.5oz (100 g) without batteries
- Power Requirements: 2 (AA)size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Battery Life: About 5 hours
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Galaxy Audio
There are currently no product reviews.
Galaxy Audio products are warranted to the original purchaser for a period of 3 years (except check mate and anyspot which are waranteed for 1 year) against any defects in manufacturer’s workmanship and materials.