The new Sescom iPod A/B switch solves the common issue of two source selection of 3.5mm stereo sources such as iPods, MP3 players, PC Sound Card outputs and more! Requires no power and can be used bidirectionally. Saves wear and tear on constant equipment connects and disconnects.
- Connecting Dual iPods or MP3 Players to Your House System
- Switch Line Level Inputs to Amplifiers, Mixers or PCs
- Switch Line Level Outputs Between Amps, Mixers or PCs
- Switch Your Sound Card Output Between Headphones for Private Listening and Multimedia Speakers for General Listening
- Switch Your Computer Output Between Two Sets of Reference Monitors
- Bring Rear Mounted Computer Mini Jacks to Front of Desktop Machine
- Great for Recording Multiple Sources with Audacity or Similar Software
- Three 3.5mm Female TRS (3-Conductor) 1 In, 2 Out or 2 In, 1 Out (Bi-Directional)
- Dimensions: 1 3/4"wide x 1 3/4"length x 3/4"depth
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Sescom
There are currently no product reviews.
90 Day Limited Warranty