- +24V Phantom Power
- 7 Input/4 Channel
- Headphone Output with Volume
- Multiple Outputs
- Metal Construction
- Portable - Runs off of 2 AA Batteries*
- High Gain/ Wide Dynamic Range
The Multi Mixer (JIB/MM) is a great tool for live sound, home recording, field recording, audio/video, and many others. This unit features 4 inputs; Chan 1&2: XLR/1/4" combo w/-20dB pad, Chan 3: Stereo RCA and Stereo 1/8" mini (3.5mm), Chan 4: Stereo RCA. Each channel has its own volume control.
The MM also features numerous outputs; XLR, 1/4", stereo RCA, and a stereo headphone output with a volume control. The “Mic/Line switch” located between the XLR and 1/4" Balanced Mono Outputs allows for selecting either a “Mic Level” Balanced Mono Output or a “Line Level” Balanced Mono Output.
The MM will run off of 2AA batteries for about 15 hours or an optional DC power supply (JIB/US4.5-14). The MM will supply +24V phantom power to microphones.
The MM is great for:
- Adding inputs to an existing mixer by creating a sub-mix of two or more sources before sending the signals to the main mixer or powered speaker.
- Serving as a sophisticated cable adapter that not only adapts the connector type but also provides the correct impedance with adjustable level control.
- Serving as the main mixer for solo or duo acts as well as AV presentations.
- As a mixer for rehearsals when its impractical to set up the entire PA.
- Interfacing pro audio gear with consumer audio gear.
- Battery operation allows remote location use where AC power is unavailable.
- As an emergency back-up mixer to have along just in case.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Galaxy Audio
There are currently no product reviews.
Galaxy Audio products are warranted to the original purchaser for a period of 3 years (except check mate and anyspot which are waranteed for 1 year) against any defects in manufacturer’s workmanship and materials.