Ultra Low-Noise 4-Channel Line Mixer
Ultra-compact 4-channel line mixer
Highest sonic quality even at maximum output level
Input Level control for each channel
High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Despite its ultra-compact size, this 4-channel line mixer is big on features! It yields the highest sonic quality at all output levels, boasting ultra low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers for outstanding audio performance—the same op amps found in its much bigger brethren. Expanding on the capabilities of standard-size mixers is where the MX400 does extremely well, for example as a sub-mixer. If you are running short on available channels on your “big” mixer and need to bring the output of three different keyboards into your mix, you can simply connect them to the MX400, work out the keyboard mix, and connect the MX400’s output to a single input on your main mixer.
It will catch your eye because it’s cute as a button, but you’ll want to own one because of what it can do for your performance.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.