Connecting and controlling an audio processor for networked systems is simplified with our ne Digital Signal Processors. Complimentary to our amplifiers, our processors offer easy setup and control using standard 10/100 Ethernet protocol and Protea ne Software. No special outboard control units are needed.
Standard units are analog line input/output format of ne4400 (4x4), ne4800 (4x8), and ne8800 (8x8) with four option bays supporting network audio, AES3, and mic input options. The DSP signal processing library is extensive and utilizes multiple SHARC 32-Bit processors with sample rates of either 48kHz or 96kHz.
Processing blocks include either a 4x4, 4x8 or 8x8 matrix mixer, a full array of graphic, parametric and all pass equalization, FIR filter capability, crossover filters including 8th-order Butterworth, Bessel, Linkwitz-Riley and notched Linkwitz-Riley.
The Protea™ Software Suite also includes an extremely advanced automatic feedback suppressor, FIR filter capability, gain sharing automatic microphone mixing, ambient noise sensing and level adjustment, autolevelers, compressors, matrix duckers, limiters, frequency-keyed noise gates, signal delay up to 1,365ms on every channel and your choice of sinewave, pink or white noise generators.
All programming is accomplished using standard 10/100 Ethernet or RS-232 protocol and Protea ne Software on a PC platform. Hot-plug software control allows you to plug any function into any channel block even when running live audio with no recompiling necessary. Automatic DHCP network IP configuration reduces network set up time. Multi-level software security with password access assures you a tamperproof audio system.
ne8800, 4800, & 4400 Features:
- CobraNet®, Dante®, AES3, Mic Input options
- 10/100 Ethernet and RS-232 computer interface standard
- Extensive DSP available
- Easy and intuitive user interface
- 24-Bit A/D–D/A audio resolution
- 32-Bit SHARC DSPs
- Sample rates of 48kHz and 96KHz
- Hot-plug software control
- Automatic DHCP network IP configuration
- Butterworth, Bessel, Linkwitz-Riley, and Notched-Linkwitz-Riley filters
- FIR filter capability
- Advanced automatic feedback suppression
- Word Clock input and output
- Euroblock connectors for audio, preset recall, DC remote level control and data in/out
- Remote controls for level, logic I/O and programmable functions
- Third-party control friendly, input and output metering, multi-level security
- Safety/Compliance: cTUVus, CE, FCC, RoHS
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Ashly