The amazing PMP2000D Powered Mixer packs 2,000 Watts of high-efficiency Class-D output power, while maintaining an incredible power-to-weight ratio. With 14 available input channels, the PMP2000D features 9 of our premium-grade “Invisible” IMP mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power, 4 stereo channels, an ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with 25 presets including studio-class reverbs, delays, pitch shifter and various multi-effects – and dual 9-band stereo graphic EQs. Top it all off with “Wireless-ready” operation, thanks to our high-quality ULM digital wireless microphones (sold separately), and the PMP2000D is the ideal, easy to use, and ready for anything live sound solution!
Massive Mono or Stunning Stereo
The powerful PMP2000D gives you the choice of 2 x 1,000-Watt stereo, 2 x 1,000-Watt dual mono (1 Mains powered output, 1 Monitor powered output), or 2,000-Watt bridged mono modes. Whether the center of attention happens to be a folk trio, a speech, or a synth-rock band with mind-boggling stereo patches, the PMP2000D can accommodate all of them with ease. This sonic versatility also makes this outstanding powered mixer an excellent choice for churches where vocals and stereo recordings often share face time.
Outstanding “Invisible” Mic Preamps
The EUROPOWER PMP2000D’s six mono inputs (plus 3 of the 4 stereo channels) feature our ultra-low noise, high-headroom IMP “Invisible” mic preamps, which have been praised by audio professionals all over the world. These studio-grade mic preamps off er a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to over 200 kHz, and are perfectly matched to every conceivable microphone – with up to 60 dB gain and a +48 V phantom power supply. Armed with these superb mic preamps, the PMP2000D provides exceptionally-transparent and crystal-clear sonic performance – making it the ideal choice for both live sound and studio recording applications.
KLARK TEKNIK - The Reverb that Made History
KLARK TEKNIK is recognized worldwide as one of the most prestigious British audio companies, with a 40-year pedigree and even a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to back it up. The Company has designed and manufactured products for world-class artists, and their legendary DN780 reverb processor is considered by leading audio engineers around the world as the industry standard. Check out their website to learn more about KLARK TEKNIK’s legendary heritage.
BEHRINGER is proud to incorporate custom-engineered KLARK TEKNIK effects into their products. Featuring 25 world-class presets to choose from including reverb, chorus, flange, delay, pitch shift and many other amazing effects, KLARK TEKNIK created the 24-bit, studio-grade effects engine for BEHRINGER – to give your performance that truly professional finishing touch.
- Ultra-compact 2 x 1000-Watt stereo powered mixer
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- 9 “Invisible” IMP mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with 25 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- 14-channel mixer section features 6 mono and 4 stereo channels
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Pad and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Dual 9-band graphic EQs allow precise frequency correction of monitor and main outputs
- Selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor) or bridged mono amplifier operation mode
- Adjustable stereo Aux input for connecting external signal sources
- Internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer