Our goal for M32R was to combine the best of classic British console designs with advanced modern technology to completely redefine what a rack mountable digital desktop mixing console can offer.
The Landmark in Console History
A close look at M32R reveals that the styling is completely new in every sense of the word. Rajesh Kutty’s automotive-inspired design elements mesh perfectly with a recognisable MIDAS signature, setting the M32R apart from any other console. Its beautifully streamlined and elegant form factor completely revolutionises the experience of live mixing.
The MIDAS M32R construction is equally impressive, and is designed to offer you years of reliable performance while withstanding the demanding environment of live performance venues. M32R employs a predominantly space-frame construction, with parts of the sub-frame consisting of high-performance aluminium. Multiple alloys have been employed throughout to guarantee maximum component efficiency and an improved performance-to-weight ratio.
The M32R is an innovative, evolved design that brings together modern construction principles and high-tech materials into a styling destined to go down as a landmark in console history.
- Live performance and studio recording digital console with up to 40 simultaneous input channels
- 16 award-winning MIDAS PRO microphone preamplifiers
- 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- AES50 networking allows up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs
- Open architecture allows for future 96 kHz operation
- 192 kHz ADC and DAC converters for outstanding audio performance
- Industry-leading design by Bentley* Motors Designer
- High-performance aluminium and high-impact steel structure
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- 40 bit floating point digital signal processing
- 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- 8 digital signal processing effects engines
- 17 MIDAS PRO motorised 100 mm faders
- Daylight viewable 5" full colour TFT display screen
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- DAW remote control emulations of Mackie Control* and HUI* protocols
- Optional wireless remote control with MIDAS Apps for iPhone* and iPad*
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 3-Year Warranty Program**
- Designed and engineered in England
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Midas
There are currently no product reviews.
1 year warranty with extension to 3 years upon registration